Archive for December, 2017
- Five Reasons Not To Do Political Organizing on Facebook
- Decline of the House of Islamic Fundamentalism: Saudi Arabia’s Declining Oil Revenues
- Yankee “Interference” in Moscow: Elections Next Year Alexi Navalny, US Puppet Candidate
- Geopolitical Retrospective of 2017 in Al Jazeera
- Best Marxist Books of 2017: Michael Roberts’ Blog
- The Place or Misplace of Bitcoin: More Finance Capital or Liberator From Financial Capital?
- We’re All Equal at Christmas – But Some of Us are More Equal Than Others
- Renaissance of Marxian Political Economists: Proud and Unbroken
- Make Rupee (Not Whoopee) in India: Printing Rupees To Fund Agriculture and Infrastructure
- Pink and White Tide: Overview of Latin American Political Economy
- Desperate Market Fundamentalists in Argentina Raise Retirement Age and Slash Benefits for the Neediest
- Turbulence in the Empire: Review of Labor Movement From the Bottom Up!
- CIA Trolls on Alternative and Social Media: Operation Mockingbird Expanded
- Eight Economic Myths of Santa Claus: Elves of the World Unite!
- Intellectual Migrant Workers: Capitalist Exploitation of Part-Time College Teachers
- Leftist Candidate for Mayor of Caracas Challenging United Socialist Party
- U.S. Capitalists Supported Investment in Nazi Military Build-Up To World War II
- The Imperialist Nature of “Human Rights Abuses”
- Capitalist Crisis Explained In Ten Minutes: Tendency of Rate of Profit to Fall
- U.S. Long Term Hypocrisy on Recognition of Jerusalem as Capital of Israel
- Russian Geopolitical Infrastructures Blossoming: Northern Sea Route
The Golden East vs The Paper West: Gold vs the Dollar
Despite the hollow ideology of Trump against the Chinese as well as the hysteria over Clinton and Russia, the American public is unmoved. The real source of the animosity is that Russia and China no longer accept the dollar.
How Realistic is it to Form a Women’s Party?
Glad to see that some people are looking for more structured solutions than infinite storytelling. In our opinion it would have to…
Geo-Economics: Capitalism’s Greatest Hits and Greatest Flops
This article compares Saudi Arabia, the United States and China using the metaphor of ‘shakedowns and shake-ups’.
Israeli Occupiers “Judaizing” East Jerusalem
The parallels between the Israeli occupation of Palestine and the European occupation of Native American land are striking.
Welcome to Hell on Earth
For those of you who are socialists and have never been exposed to war personally, you are lucky.
France’s Macron as an Authoritarian Liberal
Since the 1960’s the world liberalism meant FDR liberalism with state intervention to curb capitalism.
Who’s Who Among the 1% – Old Money vs New Money
This is a good article about how different economists slice up the various sectors among the elites.
Amazon Exploits Worker Nomads Living in Cars
By 2020 1 out of 4 “workampers” will have worked for Amazon. Amazon is one of the most aggressive recruiters of these people, particularly during peak holiday season, to work for $11.50 an hour.
- Unions Members Helping in Hurricane Relief and Also Discussing Sexual Harassment Over Coffee
- Neocons and Neoliberals Complicit in Support of Fascism In Europe